Hyderabad Srisailam with Tirupati Darshan
7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination Covered : Hyderabad
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Hyderabad Tour Overview
Hyderabad 2N, Srisailam 2N, Tirupati 3N
Arrive at Hyderabad station, report to coach & proceed to hotel. Later visit Golconda Fort & enjoy light & sound show in the evening.
Proceed to Srisailam. Enroute visit Nagarjuna sagar Dam which is built across Krishna River. It is one of the earliest irrigation and hydro-electric projects in India. Also visit Pathala ganga, Akkamma Caves, Chechu Laksmi tribal museum Shikhara darshan & Mallela Tirtham waterfall.
Srisailam is one of the most important pilgrimage centers of Lord Shiva in India, and it's one of the twelve Jyotirlingas. Srisailam, also known as Sriparvata is situated in the Rishabgiri Hills on the banks of River Krishna in Kurnool district of A ndhra Pradesh
- Tirupati Proceed to Tirupati. Evening free time for relaxation.
Proceed to Tirumala. Visit Lord Venkateshwara Temple, Padmavati Temple & ISKCON temple.
Proceed to Vellore. Visit Sri Sripuram Golden Mahalakshmi Temple. Free time for shopping in the evening.
Departure from Tirupati / Reniguntha
More Details about Hyderabad Tour
- Board flight / train for your hometown
All applicable transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary, not at disposal.
Accommodations , Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner .
Transportation, • Sightseeing entry fees, any up gradation charges.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslides, strike, political unrest etc.IN such case, extra would be charge as per actual which will be collected directly from the guest.
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.